All the content on this site is by Bastet Hazelnut (later Bastet) if not stated otherwise. Some of the content may not be suitable for all audiences.
Second Life, SL, SLurl, Xstreet and Linden Lab are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. Bastet Hazelnut and Bastet H are not affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research.
Info about advertising on this site, please see the page Advertise. Bastet Hazelnut is not responsible of the content of the ads or the brands/products/services/websites/etc advertised.
Cookies and data collection
- Cookies are small encrypted files that are stored on your computer or other device. They are used to improve your user experience.
- Cookies are also used to collect anonymous statistics about your visit. To opt-out from being tracked with Google Analytics (which I currently use), you can use Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Some browsers also have settings which allow opting out from being tracked.
- Other websites/services you are using, such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, may collect information about your visit to this site with their own cookies and web beacons. That is something I cannot control.
- Comments are by their respective authors.
- Bastet/Mervi is not responsible of comments and their content.
- Messages sent through contact form are not published with any personal information of the message author without the message author's permission.
- Offensive or unsuitable materials may be deleted or modified before or after they have been published.
- Comment author's or poll voter's IP address is saved and may be banned for offensive behaviour. The saved IP addresses are not published.
- The saved email addresses are never published. The comment email addresses are mainly used only for Gravatar integration. The email address may be used for follow up questions, comments or answers. The email addresses are never given or sold to third parties such as advertisers or spammers.
- You may opt-in for receiving email notifications of new comments to the same thread when commenting a blog post. You may also opt-out from the notifications by clicking a link on the notification message.
- Spam, scam and offensive comments are blocked with a couple of different ways. However, automated spam blocking is not an infallible system. Therefore spam content may leak to comments as well as non-spam comments may be blocked. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause.
- In case of problems with the spam blocking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the content is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 if not stated otherwise.
- Attribute at least by linking back to the original content.
- Attributing by the name (Bastet Hazelnut) is recommended but not necessary.
- Using snippets of the content on a commercial site is permitted for promotional purposes (e.g. if you want to promote bastnut, Rez Bastet, Bastet Hazelnut, images or a post). Please remember to link back to this site.
- If you cannot attribute for some reason, if you need a commercial license or want to use the materials in virtual worlds (including Second Life, InWorldz, OpenSimulator grids and more), please send a message.